What size? What subject?
You've got questions
I've got suggestions!Of course you have to take your budget into consideration. Other than that, what else should you consider to make a decision you'll be happy with for the rest of your life?
- Most important: Do you like the artist's style? You'll look at this painting for decades, so this is not something to buy on price! If you don't like it, you'll be sorry you bought it, and that would be sad.
- Do you have a specific color palette in mind? I can probably work with that! Just let me know.
- Make sure the artist you select will paint a portrait that looks like your beloved pet. You don't want any Boxer hanging on your wall, you want yours!
- Where do you want to put the painting? If you need help deciding the ideal size for that area, send me a picture with approximate dimensions, and I'll be happy to help you.
You don't want a beautiful tiny picture lost on a huge wall.
- What is hanging near it? I'm happy to help you analyze this as well.
- Consider leaning your painting on top of a mantel or dresser against the wall. It creates interest.
- You don't have to match your art to the room. Instead, contrast and complement the space with art that doesn’t get lost. Be bold!
- Listen to your heart. If you love it, buy it! It may not be available later, and after all, you want to remember this moment... forever.
Call, text or email with any questions!
Use form or buttons below.